Instagram is one of the most popular social media networks on the planet. It’s a photo and video sharing app that allows people to share their life experiences with others. It can be used for both personal and business purposes and has become increasingly popular with brands looking to reach a younger, more mobile-oriented audience. Most of you want to know how to get more followers on insta which is answered below.
If you’re looking on how to increase your Instagram followers fast this year, I’ve put together this comprehensive guide on how to increase your Instagram followers by giving you actionable tips that I personally use myself as a blogger and entrepreneurs. If you’re ready, let’s dive right in!
Why Instagram is so popular
With over 1 billion active users, Instagram is the most popular social network that exists today. It’s used by people all over the world to share photos and videos with friends, family members, and even their favorite brands.
Must read: What is web hosting and why it is so important?
Users can also share their stories on Instagram, which are quick updates on what they’re doing at the moment. Stories are only visible for 24 hours and then disappear. Users also have access to Direct Messages, which allow them to chat with friends privately.
Additionally, Instagram can be linked to other social media such as Facebook so that users can share posts across multiple media platforms.
Use the right hashtags
- If a hashtag is completely unrelated to your content, people who don’t follow you will be more likely to unfollow after seeing the image. This is especially true for those who are constantly looking at the images associated with specific hashtags. Hashtag usage is a great strategy on how to get more followers on insta
- Use hashtags that are not too general, but not too specific either (i.e.: #bestpizza). You want your image to be seen by as many people as possible, but still have a good chance of ranking highly in search results. Specific hashtags (i.e.: #pepperonipizza) are less likely to show up in front of new audiences and will almost always have less posts associated with them than their general counterparts (i.e.: #pizza)
- Something I’ve found extremely effective is using trending hashtags (#trending). If you can strategically use a trending hashtag within your post, it should help boost views and engagement on it even more than normal since it appears in the search results so many times per day (this also means you will lose followers every time it does because of how prominent it is – which is why I suggest using this strategy sparingly).
- In terms of using trending hashtags more generally on Instagram, if you were thinking about it, then just do it! As long as the tags fit within your niche, there’s no reason for them not to help increase views and engagement on your posts – and therefore increase followers as well! Just remember that when using these tags for promoting yourself on other social networks like Facebook or Twitter, sometimes they may get cut off or become clickable links – so keep any eye out for that depending upon how they display visually when published!
Use clear, high-quality photos
In order to avoid the mistakes of most Instagram users, it’s helpful to focus on what they’re doing wrong. The most common mistake is failing to take the time needed to take a good photo: many people are too quick with the camera and end up with photos that are out of focus or even blurry. In order to avoid this issue, always make sure that you’re taking your time with the camera and never rushing through a photo. If there’s still an issue with blurriness, use a tripod for steadier photos. This is another great technique on how to get more followers on insta.
Additionally, always be sure that your photos incorporate natural light if possible; no matter how great you think the lighting in your apartment may be, it can’t compare to the power of natural light. Lastly, don’t underestimate the importance of photo editing software! While it’s essential not to go overboard (keep things looking as natural as possible), a little bit of post-production can go a long way towards improving your pictures’ quality.
Now that you know these basic tips for making better Instagram photos, let’s look at some more specific steps you should take in order to improve your photography skills!
Use video to show your followers what you do
Think about the type of content you might see on a brand’s Instagram account. You’re looking at photos and videos that show off what they do, who they are, and what makes them unique. The same should go for you and your business. Using video on Instagram to show your followers what you do can help build some personality around your brand while also showing them the value of working with you.
Must read: Side hustle ideas for moms
Even if you’re not a videographer or writer, you can use video to strengthen your personal brand by simply showing your face and talking about what makes your products special.
You can use video to show your followers:
- What your products look like
- What your products do
- What your products are for
Partner with influencers and/or brands to promote each other
To find influencers and brands to partner with, use the following steps:
- Search for keywords relevant to your brand and audience on Instagram
- Find photos that include those keywords in their captions
- Find other similar accounts from these posts through hashtags, geotags, and tagged accounts
- Look for influencers and/or brands with a similar number of followers as you (or slightly more) so that you can help each other grow
- Create a list of 10-12 influencers and/or brands that you’d love to work with
Once you have your list, write an email like this:
Subject*: Would love to partner with [Name of Influencer or Brand]!
Body*: Hi [Name of Influencer or Brand], I’m the founder of [Your Business Name]. We’ve been really inspired by what you do at [Influencer’s or Brand’s Business Name], especially [List 1-2 Things You Love About Their Business]. I’d love to collaborate on something together; let me know if you’re interested! Here are some ideas:
Some ways we could measure how successful our partnership is are:
- Number of new followers gained by both parties during the collaboration period (give a specific time frame here) Use links within your content where possible.[ORGANIZATION NAME]’s Partnership Agreement[YOUR NAME][BRAND NAME][PARTNERSHIP DURATION IN MONTHS OR YEARS][START DATE OF PART
Have a consistent look and feel to your images
One thing that will really help you get your account noticed is developing a consistent look and feel to your images. This helps people recognize your photos when they see them in their feed, which is a great technique on how to get more followers on insta..
So what does that mean? A consistent theme. For example, perhaps all of your photos are taken from overhead. Or maybe you only ever use a certain filter, or you’re always posting inspirational quotes. Maybe all of the people in your photos have their mouths stuffed with tacos (hey, we don’t judge). Having a theme can take time to cultivate and may involve some experimentation on your part but it’s definitely worth exploring if you want to attract new followers quickly!
Make it easy for your followers to find you
If you’re not already doing so, think about adding a link to your website or blog to your profile picture and about changing your handle on social networks. People are naturally attracted to profiles with more followers, but the second you start following a lot of people it can be hard for people who don’t know you personally to find you. This can be especially difficult if you have a new blog, because then everyone will follow all of those posts simultaneously.
Take a look at it: Useful chrome extensions for bloggers
To make finding your profile easier, make sure:
- Your profile picture is consistent across all social networks – we prefer using our own logo on Instagram and Facebook, but be sure not to post other people’s images on those platforms either if they aren’t yours (just use the Logo Generator or similar tool) or if it’s not clear that it belongs to them (commonly used by celebrities).
- You always use your full name as the handle – this makes things easier for strangers!
Post consistently and make sure your posts are valuable
Posting consistently is the most important thing. Make sure your posts are valuable to your followers, and post at the right time. Timing is important. The more you post, the more followers you will get. But you have to be strategic in how often you post and make sure that your posts are valuable.
Posting good quality photos will get more engagement from your audience as well. A photo with a face in it will also likely get more engagement than one without! It is also a great technique on how to get more followers on insta.
Have a point of view and show your personality
- Show your personality. Let people know what makes you, you. This will help you connect to others and stand out from the crowd.
- Be authentic. Instagram is a way to show the world who you are and what matters to you. Be honest about your life and who you are as a person.
- Show your point of view. Your followers want to see the world through your eyes! Use Instagram to express yourself and let people get to know you—and follow along for the ride on how to get more followers on insta!
Where to get instagram followers
How to increase instagram followers fast. With the right techniques, though, you can bring in more followers to your page and increase the value of your account. These are some place where to get instagram followers.
Must read: Top 10 niches for blogging
- *Promote through other channels.*
- *Use relevant hashtags to get exposure.*
- *Tag relevant people and locations.*
- *Post consistently.*
- *Use quality photos.*
- *Add captions that are interesting and engaging.*
- *Get creative with Instagram Stories, Live videos, and ads.*
Growing your followers on Instagram is no easy task, but if you follow these steps and make sure to use tactics that are authentic to you and engaging for your audience, there’s no reason you can’t be a successful content creator. Be patient with yourself and remember that growing your following takes time. No one will guide you on how to get in Instagram followers in one day.
You may have got an idea on how to get more followers on insta If you’re new to Instagram or haven’t grown an audience before, use the “follow-unfollow method” in order to jumpstart your follower count so that people will notice.
Good luck! We wish you the best of luck in growing your own brand on Instagram. Thanks for reading!