Before getting started with “how to create Pinterest pin using Canva”. There will be a question like what are Pins and what is Canva to clear that up first I’ll answer that.
If you already know, that’s great. This is for new people who don’t know.
What is a Pinterest pin?
What are Pins? Content people save on Pinterest are Pins. They are bookmarks people can search and save the one they like the most. Pins can also be linked back to your website or particular post/webpage.
What is Canva Pro?
Canva Pro is Canva’s premium plan. Which includes extra capabilities such as unlimited picture and asset storage.
How much does Canva Pro Cost? It depends on the person’s need starting from $12. It is also answered in a detail at the end.
Let’s Move towards our main topic
In this article, I’ll share how to create Pinterest pin using canva. With canva, pinterest pin is really easy to create. If you want to draw more attention to your post. Or want to get the most traffic to sell out the product. Creating Pinterest Pin is the way to get started.
This can only be achieved with an attractive image or post. And you can create pinterest pin using canva. There are a lot of pre-made temples are available to use for your next pin.
Creating Pinterest pins can take a lot of time and for many blog posts, it will be difficult to do that. But you don’t have to worry Canva got your back here. On canva you can create many pins in no time. So, why wait to get ready to make the first canva pinterest pin.
How to Create Pinterest Pin Using Canva
You can create Pinterest pins using the template on Canva provided for Pinterest or you can design one.
Follow the following flow for creating the Pinterest Pin using Canva:
Step 1: Decide on the topic for which you want to make pins. My advice is to create 3-5 pins for each topic so you don’t have to move between research.
Step 2: Collect your imagery for your pins and submit it to Canva in a folder.
Step 3: Research and save the terms you wish to use for these pins in your Pinterest System.
Step 4: Prepare your text overlays ahead of time by pre-writing them. Don’t worry, I always end up changing things afterward, but it’s better not to make them up on the fly. Always focus on quality above quantity.
Step 5: Before you begin, prepare your Canva account with the photos, colors, fonts, and so on that, you intend to use. I always construct a folder for each theme of pins and design my pins in that folder using a template.
Size For the Pins?
There are many sizes for Pinterest Pins must Ideal can be 1000×1500 or 735 x 1102 for vertical.
One of the great parts of purchasing Canva Pro is that you can resize the images.
Here are a Few Helpful tips that you should keep in mind. This will help your pins to rank higher.
- Use the ratio for Pinterest Pin 2:3 when designing the pin.
- 735 x 1102 px is the recommended post size for vertical on Pinterest.
- Make sure while making a post include a catchy headline and call to action CTA.
- Type hierarchy and order of the important things should be stand out.
- Fonts must be easy to read and try to use only 2 or up to 3 fonts not more than that. Only use the visible and clear one. Avoid fluffy and stylish fonts. You check out the best fonts recommended for the headlines and text that stand out well.
- Must use the images for the post and make sure the images should be relevant and deliver the message according to the post.
- Keep Pinterest simple and clean. Avoid distractions and busy fonts.
- Must use descriptive keywords and relevant hashtags in the description.
- Always check twice that the link is working fine and linking back to the relevant page or post.
How much is Canva Pro?
Canva pro offers different Pricing according to the needs. Pro starts from $12.99/month for 1-5 people support. The Canva Pro cost varies if the number of people increases.
The Pricing differ when the number of people are increased. You can check the pricing in details here.
Why do I need Canva Pro?
Canva is the best online tool that is not only used for making Pinterest pin but also be used for many things. Like making blogs images, social media posts, and much more. But Canva Free version is very limited. Only a few temples, graphics, limited options, and elements are available.
But when you buy the Pro version there is no limitation to that. You are allowed to use all the elements that are available to you. All the option that was not available is free one. And a lot more additional ones too.
For Unlimited templates, graphics, and options you must buy the Canva Pro version for yourself.
Canva Pro Features:
- Everything Free has, plus:
- 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics
- 610,000+ premium and free templates with new designs daily
- Save and apply your brand or campaign’s colors, logos, and fonts with up to 100 Brand Kits
- Remove image backgrounds with Background Remover
- Resize designs with Magic Resize
- Save designs as templates for your team to use
- 100GB of cloud storage
- Schedule social media content to 8 platforms
For More About Canva Pro check out here.